Welcome to the BASF Online Campus for High-Performance Construction.
Here, you'll find a suite of on-demand and live educational courses, as well as lunch and learns.
Access to registered continuing education courses is 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Explore our educational offerings below:
On Demand Courses
Get continuing education credits with our On Demand webinar series. Listen to expert speakers on a variety of topics. Get answers that are relevant to your work. All from the convenience of your desk. Check out our on demand courses below.
GPS Thermal Insulation
By 2050, planet Earth is expected to have 9 Billion people living on it. Managing our resources today is more important than ever before.
By the end of this 1 HSW LU course, you will learn how GPS (Graphite Polystyrene) can help contribute to a more sustainable tomorrow.View Learning Objectives
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the basic chemistry of GPS rigid insulation.
- Understand the resource efficiency benefits of GPS.
- Discuss how moisture management properties of GPS contribute toward the walls drying strategy.
- Explain suitable applications for GPS insulation.
- Review GPS reference projects.
A Case for Continuous Insulation: Building Science, Market Demand, and Common Sense
The name of the game is being able to achieve more using fewer resources. Building with continuous insulation is one way to do just that.View Learning Objectives
After this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the building science principles behind thermal comfort.
- Review thermal resistance of assemblies vs. materials.
- Explain practical solutions for working with continuous insulation.
- Define the existing third-party tests that can be used to evaluate the performance of wall assemblies.